Mariano Rivera Exclusive Pack
One-of-a-kind commemorative pack includes Mariano custom cleats, Nike Pro Gold Tradition glove, Nike TR Max 360 Trainer and Destroyer Jacket.
Through his unrivaled tenacity, determination and legendary cutter pitch, Rivera’s legacy will live on long after he steps off the diamond. To celebrate his storied career, Nike has created an exclusive pack for Rivera entitled “Sierra Circular” or “circular saw” named after his famous pitch. The inscription on the box reads:
Mo, Thank You for the Ride.
Thanks for the stunning saves and clutch wins.
Thanks for the starts when you started, and thank you for closing like no one ever has.
Thanks for the amazing composure, and the cutter.
More than all of that, thank you, Mariano, for doing it the right way.
Thank you for playing with the integrity the number 42 deserves.
You always won – and lost – with dignity. And you always inspired so
many with your game, and so many more with the way you played it.
Included in the pack is:
- The custom Destroyer Jacket features the words “Sierra Circular”, the number 42 on the right chest, the American Flag with Phil 4:13 verse on the right sleeve and the Flag of Panama on the left sleeve. The back of the jacket is inscribed with “Cortador” (cutter) and an interlocking Rivera logo.
- The Mariano custom cleat features the number 42 on the tongue and sockliner. The American flag is highlighted under the tongue flap of the right shoe and the Flag of Panama is featured under the tongue flap of the left shoe.
- The Nike Pro Gold Tradition glove is inscribed with his name and jersey number.
- Nike TR MAX 360 features a silver Nike swoosh and “Sierra circular” on the heel and “Cortador” on the tab. The American flag is embossed on the inside of the tongue of the right shoe and the Flag of Panama is on the inside of the tongue on the left shoe.
- Nike cotton men’s short sleeve tee with reflective print.
- Nike True Fitted wool blend hat with reflective “MO42” applique on the front, NY logo and “Cortador” on the sides and Nike Swoosh on the back.
All info and images provide by Nike.